打印

人事调动Switching Places--上班族乐在说英语

人事调动Switching Places--上班族乐在说英语

人事调动
Switching Places

Robin: Guess who I bumped into today?
猜猜我今天遇到谁?
Sam: I haven’t a clue.
我完全猜不到。
Robin: Your old pal Bill.
你的老朋友比尔。

He’s working for a big trading company these days.

他这些日子在一家大贸易公司上班。
Sam: I remember when we used to work on the streets as buskers.
     我还记得我们以前在街头当街头艺人的事。
Robin: I’m happy you have more meaningful employment now.
       我很高兴你现在有一个比较有意义的工作。
Sam: Those were good days, I was self-employed.
     那些日子很美好,我是自己的老板。
Robin: By the way, it’s the end of the fiscal year at work, and everyone has to rotate some responsibilities.
      对了,现在是工作会计年度的尾声,每个人都要轮流转换一些职责。
Sam: What will your new duties be?
你未来的新职责是?
Robin: I’ll have the task of monitoring the local marketing team, as well as managing the office, and doing the occasional presentation.
我将会负责监控本地的行销小组、管理办公室职员、偶尔也要做做简报。
Sam: Does everyone get to switch duties or just the management team?
每个人都得要转换工作职责还是只有管理团队?
Robin: Most of the office staff rotates as well; the boss wants his people to be diverse.
     公司大部分的职员都要转换,老板希望员工能多方面发展。

TOP

你听说那个最新消息了吗?Did you hear the latest?

Ken: Did you hear the latest?
你听说那个最新消息了吗?
There’s going to be a re-organization and then downsizing.
公司将要重整组织,然后缩编。
Robin: Have you been listening to that silly chit chat, too?
     你也听说那个无聊的流言了吗?
Ken: Why, don’t you think it’s true?
怎么了,你不认为那是真的吗?
Robin: It’s the same every year. People change positions, and the rumor mill starts.
     每年都一样。人事有所调动时,谣言工厂就开张了。
Ken: So you think it’s only gossip.
所以你认为那只是个传言?
Robin: Probably. There is no point listening to hearsay anyway.
     也许吧!反正听信谣言没有任何意义。
     It just gets people upset and worried about their future.
Ken: Good rationable. By the way did you hear…?
     好理由。对了,那你听说……?
Robin: Ken, I’m really not interested in being a party to this idle talk.
      肯,我真的没兴趣闲聊这些事情。
      I have too many tasks to deal with at the moment.
      我现在有太多工作要处理了。

TOP

?
Discuz!
Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0 © 2005-2008 Mutouyu

Processed in 0.242473 second(s), 7 queries, Gzip enabled.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2008-10-12 06:28 苏ICP备05034947号    
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 木头鱼 - WAP